How do I recognize Feel Free Tours?
You Find Our Guides with the Yellow T-Shirt
The tour begins with a walk through the streets of Barcelona alternatives, the RAMBLAS, where you can see included the most interesting places of the old town with a professional guide and enthusiastic; that will be an explanation of the Spanish and Catalan culinary traditions.
We visit the most emblematic places, from a historical and gastronomic heritage of the old town. We also visit the typical tapas bars in Barcelona. The Catalans have put their personal touch on them, you can taste delicious specialties. Taste some delicious tapas and drinks in a typical Spanish bar.
Finally we would go in a typical Flamenco theatre to enjoy an incredible and exciting flamenco which lasts 40 minutes, which consists of a part of a dance and singing. According to tradition, Catalan Gypsies, trying a great admiration for the extraordinary talent of the Gypsies of Andalusia, did a radical identity flamenco, which is famous worldwide.
- Gothic Quarter. The original old Gothic area is the most attractive urban area of Barcelona. Most of it has survived intact since the middle Ages. You can visit the Cathedral, Plaça del Rei, Plaça Neri and many more places.
- Raval, is an alternative area and outside the conventional routes of Barcelona.
- Els Quatre Gats opened on June 12th 1897 in the Montsió Street in a building designed by the architect Puig i Cadafalch.
- also visited the 4 Gats, as well as architects like Gaudí.
- Bar Marsella This bar has been in business since 1820, and has served the likes of Hemingway, who was known to slump here over an absenta (absinthe).
- Tablao Flamenco: amazing show in a famous and typical local in the Barcelona’s downtown.
Tapas & Flamenco Tour Meeting Point
Plaça Catalunya, 21 - In Front of the Hard Rock Café