How do I recognize Feel Free Tours?
You Find Our Guides with the Yellow T-Shirt
Discover fascinating information about Gaudí and his major works, along our journey. Explore the work of this visionary modernist architect and know the secrets of how Gaudí managed to reach his goals. Understand how he was inspired in the mountains of Montserrat to build "La Pedrera", or how he based his own art on the legend of Sant Jordi, patron of Catalonia, as well as Christian motifs.
Enjoy the masterpiece of the Holy Family “Sagrada Familia”, where we will leave impressed by the boundless imagination of the teacher to represent the Old Testament in the Facade of the Nativity. Discover a glimpse of the controversy after the interpretation by the successor architect of Gaudi, called Subirachs, of the master's work on the facade of the Passion.
Also find other works and important buildings of modernist authors as we visit the Eixample, part of modern Barcelona, that was born in the mid-nineteenth century from the expansion of the city beyond the medieval walls. Discover the ideals of urban plan of Cerdà and which was his original vision, in which each interior block should have had a garden.
we recommend arriving at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time to ensure you get a space on the tour of your choice.
- Paseig de Gracia, the most famous avenue in the city with someamazing architectures.
- Casa Batllò is located in the center of Barcelona and is one of Antoni Gaudí's masterpieces.
- La Predrera it was the last civil work designed by Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí.
- La Sagrada Familia masterpiece of Gaudí, a basilica unique inits kind.
- El Eixample is a district in the central part of the city, here you can find many buildings with Art Nouveau facades. Know a bout the Crazy Plan Cerdà and Discover the secrets of the block interiors
Gaudí Modernism Free walking Tour Meeting Point
Plaça Catalunya, 21 - In Front of the Hard Rock Café