How do I recognize Feel Free Tours?
You Find Our Guides with the Yellow T-Shirt
This is a panoramic tour of the 5 most representative neighborhoods in Barcelona, essential to truly know the city: Grácia, el Raval, el Gótico, l’Eixample, and La Barceloneta.
The tour shows the jewels of modernism of Paseo de Gracia and l’Eixample, passing through the Rambla del Raval and the most charismatic villains of this quarter, reaching the seaside neighborhood of Barceloneta with its beaches and the beautiful and romantic coast.
We will make a stop in the middle age of the Gothic Quarter and then enjoy the daily life of Grácia neighborhood. with its squares and narrow street, where Barcelonians like to socialize. With the electric bike you can travel these long distances with little effort.
- Thebrilliant imagination of Gaudí reflected on the fantastic Casa Batlló façade, and masterpiece of Sagrada Familia
- The contrasts of the Rambla del Raval, the most controversial and Bohemian neighborhood of Barcelona.
- The heart of the Barceloneta: La Plaza del Poeta Boscá, a huge space where the daily life of the maritime district takes place.
- The Fachada marítima de Barcelona that was born with the Olympic Games in 1992.
- The ruins of the city of the XVIII century, in the Born CC, a XXI century museum.
- The Iglesia Santa María del Mar, people’s cathedral and jewel of medieval architecture.
- The social life of the neighborhood of Gràcia in La Plaça del sol.
Book the Five Neighborhood Tour
With this tour you can visit the most important modernist buildings in Barcelona, many of them part of the World Heritage Site by Unesco.
In a growing Barcelona pushed by the industrial revolution architects like Gaudí, Domènech i Montaner, Puig i Cadafalch left their jobs in order to spread their peculiar way of seeing architecture.
The tour ends at the Park Güell, one of the more visited places in Barcelona, a must for the visitors. Park Güell is at the top of a small hill, very difficult to get if you don’t ride an electric bike.
With the electric bike you can travel these long distances with little effort.
- Sagrada Familia, a masterpiece, a basilica unique of its kind.
- Gaudí’s imagination reflected on the facade of Casa Batlló.
- The impressive Casa Milà (la Pedrera), where you can’t find any straight line.
- More representative buildings of the best modernist arquitects
- The interesting Distric of Eixample neighbourhood, where Barcelonians like to live.
- The fairy-house-like Casa Terrades (Casa de les Punxes).
- The Hospital de Sant Pau, world’s largest Art Nouveau Site projected by Luís Domènech i Montaner
Book the Gaudí Modernism e-Bike Tour
This tour is a ride throughout the Montjüic mountain, which borders the sea, where you can enjoy the best views of Barcelona.
Montjüic has always played an important role in the history of the city, its quarrying stones come from the main buildings of Barcelona.
It has been home to Universal Exposition of 1929, and also housed the main facilities of the Olympic Games of Barcelona 1992. Nowadays we can find a XVII century fort, several museums, including the MNAC, the Botanical Garden, the Greek theater, the magic fountain, etc ...
on the way to Montjuic we will enjoy the modernist quarter of Eixample and on the way back we will go along the Maritim front.
- The historical Castle of Montjuic
- Incredible views over the see and to Barcelona
- The popular fountain “La Font Màgica”
- El MNAC and its impresive building
- El pabellón Mies Van der Rohe, a touch of the 1929 International Exposition
- The beutifoul modernist building of “La Casaramona” Actual Caixaforum
Book the Montjüic Tour
Meeting Point e-Bike Tour
Plaça Reial, Barcelona ( L3 Liceu / Drassanes - Metro Station) at the fountain