How do I recognize Feel Free Tours?
You Find Our Guides with the Yellow T-Shirt
Barcelona has more than 150 km of cycle paths. Our Guide will bring you trough that cycle paths to know the best of the city visiting also some particular hidden corners
Our tour begins in the Gothic quarter to see the place where all began... just 2000 years ago. Then we will turn into modernism time, crossing Eixample , Barcelona´s 19th-century answer to overcrowding in the medieval city and Gaudi´s favorite neighborhood.
Entering in Raval you discover the red light zone of the city, next to Barri Xines. For centuries this part of Barcelona has been home of nightclubs, cabarets and taverns, where sailors had fun after reaching the local port.
Last stop is, La Barceloneta, the place where the old part of the city meets the sea. Here you will find a rare mix between superb disco clubs, lovely chiringuitos (beach bars) and working-class buildings, riddled with seafood restaurants. Enjoy the Barcelona sea front.
At this time of the tour you can absolutely say that you really know what Barcelona is about it!
- Barrio Gotico. the old original Gothic quarter is Barcelona's greatest urban attraction. Most of it has survived intact from the middle Ages. You can visit the Catedral, Plaça Del Rei, Plaça Neri and many more places.
- Raval neighbourhood. The more alternative and out of path area of Barcelona
- The Sagrada Familia, una obra maestra, una basílica única en su género.
- Paseo de Grácia and the Modernism, one of the most famous streets of the city with restaurants, shops and above all its amazing modernist architecture.
- Arch of Triumph, built by the first universal exhibition of 1888. The Ciutadella Park is the most central park that includes a zoo, a lake, a large fountain build by a young Gaudí and several museums.
- Vila Olímpica, built in 1992 for the Olympic Games, is located in the Poble nou and continues to have great relevance for the city.
- The Port Vell, is the oldest part of the Port. During the last years, he has managed to reinvent itself and has become a reference for residents and tourists.
- Barceloneta beach, famous in Barcelona becomes full of people as soon as the warm begins.
Meeting Point Bike Tour
Plaça Reial, Barcelona ( L3 Liceu / Drassanes - Metro Station) at the fountain"